RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
A reliable WZROnline.com source revealed to us that WWE management sent out a mass-text this past Friday informing talent in the company that they would be additionally compensated for the recent overseas tour of Brazil.
As noted in a previous exclusive article on WZROnline.com, mid-card talents in particular on this recent Brazilian tour, which was considered a huge financial success, received only $500 pay-offs for their work. In the past, WWE talent is accustomed to receiving anywhere in the neighborhood of $2,000-$4,000 for such a tour, depending on the amount of merchandise sold and the success of the live event gates.
On the aforementioned Brazilian tour, both the merchandise and live event gates were considered a phenomenal success, which left many talents in the company curious as to why they received such a low pay off. This particular issue is one that left many of the wrestlers in the company talking amongst themselves about how bad the compensation issue has gotten in present-day WWE.