RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— In an update on the concussion Fandango suffered on 6/4 at a WWE SmackDown taping in Uniondale, there was said to be more concern on his concussion as he suffered a few highly documentary concussions already. Fandango, real name Curtis Hussey, was pulled from the ring that week and hasn’t made an appearance in WWE since suffering the concussion nearly three weeks ago. We know he passed his initial imPACT test but hasn’t been cleared through WWE’s secondary testing.
— As noted earlier here on the website, Stephanie McMahon sold 137,610 shares of WWE stock for around $1.25 million between 5/15 and 5/24. She sold another 140,000 shares for another $1.37 million in June so far leaving her with 191,945 shares remaining worth an estimated $1,902,175. No word on why she so much stock over the last two months.