RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— There is talk of keeping The New Day off of WWE TV until Kofi Kingston has healed from his ankle injury. The trio were moved to SmackDown recently as part of the Superstar Shakeup. Kofi is expected to be out for several weeks.
— Finn Balor took to Twitter and made reference to a report that he suffered a concussion during his match with Jinder Mahal due to a stiff forearm shot to the head. WWE has yet to comment on the injury. Balor posted the following:
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 14, 2017
— Mick Foley posted a photo on Twitter of himself with actor Will Friedle at the Wales Comic Con. Foley previously worked with him during his appearance on Boy Meets World in 1999.
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) April 9, 2017