RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Ric Flair and Cody Rhodes recently spoke with the Tampa Tribune about second generation wrestlers and more. Here are the highlights…
Ric Flair on not pushing his kids into wrestling: “I never pushed any of my kids into it,” Flair said. “I pushed them away from it because I know how difficult it is.”
Flair on David’s stint in the business: “It just wasn’t for him,” said Ric. “One thing about this business is that you better love it because it is hard. He is happier now than he ever was when he was part of it.”
Cody Rhodes on breaking in as a second generation star: “A lot of people preferred me to pander to those fans,” Cody said. “They wanted me to dye my hair blonde like my dad, do his moves like the jab and the elbow, and talk like him.”