RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE is advertising John Cena, Sheamus, Kane & Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Big Show, Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio as the main event for the October 22nd RAW in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Cena will still be recovering from elbow surgery and won’t be wrestling. This will also be the final show for Beth Phoenix, who is ending her run with WWE soon.
– WWE.com has a new storyline article that looks at who could have attacked Kaitlyn at Night of Champions. The suspects listed are Eve Torres, Layla, Vickie Guerrero and Natalya.
– This week’s WWE Vintage Collection featured Sting vs. Ric Flair for the WCW World and International titles in a unification match. Gene Okerlund mentioned that the reason WCW had two World titles was due to Ric Flair leaving with the WCW title in 1991. That is why created two separate titles.
The real reason is a little more confusing than that. When Flair left in 1991, he was still considered the NWA champion after WCW stripped him of the WCW title. The NWA then stripped him when he signed with the WWF. They held a tournament to crown a new NWA champion in 1992, which Masahiro Chono won. That belt was regularly defended in WCW until WCW booked Rick Rude defeating Ric Flair for the title without the NWA Board of Directors’ approval. The NWA took away WCW’s rights to use the name and it was referred to as the “Big Gold Belt” before being changed to the WCW International World title.
This all led to the unification match between Sting and Flair at the Clash.