RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– We noted earlier that Vince McMahon has been pushing for Alberto Del Rio to show more “ruthless aggression” during his matches. They basically want him to work a more physical style. Obviously, WWE is lacking strong heels, especially on the RAW brand. The Miz is the only person seen as a “mega-heel” right now. McMahon feels that Del Rio has the gimmick, size, and toughness to be a credible main eventer but he just needs to be more aggressive. We noted on Monday night that Del Rio suffered a groin injury at RAW but he was still able to finish the match. He was checked out by trainers backstage at the show and is not expected to miss any in-ring time.
– As of last week, there were plans in place to have Shawn Michaels be the special guest referee for the Triple H vs. Undertaker re-match at WrestleMania 28. The idea is that the two would work together to “screw over” Undertaker as neither has been able to defeat him at past WrestleManias. It’s also possible we’ll see a career vs. streak stipulation added to the match although that is not confirmed. It should also be noted that ‘Taker vs. Triple H is expected to be the co-main event of WrestleMania 28, behind John Cena vs. The Rock.