RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Hornswoggle recently spoke about his work in Leprechaun: Origins. Here are the highlights…
If Filming The Movie Affected His WWE Storylines: “No, at that time I wasn’t as high on the totem pole as I once was, so they gave me five weeks off. I’m glad I didn’t go back and forth, because that would’ve been brutal. I wouldn’t have wanted to do it and I wouldn’t have wanted to do either. All of my focus went into this film for sure. In doing so, I really got to just focus on making the film, focus on pulling everything out of this character that I could.”
How involved was the makeup for Leprechaun: Origins?: “Two and a half hours twice a day. Two and a half hours in, hour to get out, lunch. Two and a half hours in, hour out. By day three I was cussing, just sick of it. I don’t know why I was having a bad day. I was just having a bad day. I was so mad at everything, but now seeing the final product, I would’ve sat there for five hours. It is so good. The creature turned out so awesome, the prosthetics and the makeup. It was amazing.”
What are this Leprechaun’s powers?: “He doesn’t necessarily have powers. He’s just sadistic. He’s a killer. He’s gonna do anything, kill for what he wants.”
What else do we learn about the Leprechaun and his Origins?: “I guess we kind of find out what he’s after and why he’s after what he is. So I guess it starts to really put the idea in people’s minds of why he really is killing who he is.”