RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
As noted earlier, Daniel Bryan successfully underwent neck surgery earlier today in Pittsburgh, PA. Bryan’s issue was described as a “lingering” nerve issue with his neck. Bryan underwent a cervical foraminotomy in order to decompress the nerve root. The procedure involves surgeons go in through the back of the neck to shave the inside edges of joints in the neck and spine that are causing compression. This is done in order to prevent the eventual collapse of a spinal disc.
There is no official timetable for his return, but the usual recovery from such a procedure for heavy physical activity is 2-3 months. Bryan is already out of bed and wearing a soft neck brace. At this time, he is expected to be released from the hospital in one or two days. Prior to the surgery, WWE expected Bryan to be out up to eight weeks, with the target for return at the Summerslam PPV.
WWE will address the status of the WWE World Heavyweight Title during this Monday’s RAW.