RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– As noted over the weekend, Layla has reportedly impressed WWE officials with her return performance. Word is that she could be in for a big push following WrestleMania 28.
– The Miami Herald has an article up discussing how Miami landed this year’s WrestleMania. In the article, they reveal that the committee in Miami-Dade County sent a box of stone-crab claws from Joe’s to WWE headquarters, as well as a pledge of up to $2 million in cash, free venue space throughout the county and more. Also in the article, a representative from StubHub goes on record to day that one fan paid $7,400 for a third row ticket at WrestleMania 28.
– John Forchelli sent this one in: I have two tickets to Wrestlemania 28 Section 039, Row I, Seats 20-21. Face value is $370 per ticket (they are floor seats) but I am willing to negotiate. For more details email [email protected]
– The New York Post has an interview up with the Bellas, which you can read at NYPost.com. They also included the following video…