RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
– As noted late last night here on the website, after RAW went off the air, John Laurinaitis hit the ring with a steel chair tapped for John Cena. Cena, however, ducked and hit the former Raw General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations with the Attitude Adjustment. Big Show then tried to attack Cena, but was put to rest with the Attitude Adjustment.
– In her first night as RAW General Manager, AJ was referred to as AJ Lee. It is the alias she used in WWE developmental league Florida Championship Wrestling from 2009 to 2010. When it was announced in August 2010 that she would be part of the third season of WWE NXT, the last name was dropped and she was simply referred to as AJ. However, she maintained the AJ Lee name on her Twitter account.
– John Laurinaitis turns 47-years-old today. WWE.com announced Monday that Laurinaitis had resigned from his position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations, citing “burn out.” He will continue to work for the company as a producer assisting talent with their matches as well as performer.
Also celebrating a birthday Tuesday is luchador El Texano, Jr., who turns 28-years-old.