RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Several fans have pointed out how WWE pulled off Roman Reigns’ exit from the ambulance after it was flipped over. At the 4:12 mark of the video (as seen below), you can see Reigns shadow and feet escaping as Braun Strowman is lifting the ambulance. As of now the video has almost five million views.
Barbend, a fitness site, has an article looking at whether such a feat would even be possible. The article says “Is that even humanly possible? Maybe, if gravity didn’t exist” and notes that the average ambulance weighs 10,000 to 14,000 pounds. Michael Gill, a retired professional strongman, said, “There is no way a human could flip an ambulance. The amount of force necessary could be calculated by a physicist, but it would be crazy. Given the fact that most of them are also designed to not flip on their side during high speed driving would also make it a more daunting task.”
As noted above, you can check out a video of the segment below:
By the way and in case you missed our earlier report, a fan has created a petition to have Braun Strowman fired from WWE following his storyline attack angle on Roman Reigns on Monday’s RAW. The fan feels Strowman “crossed the line” and that the segment was not entertainment as it resulted in Roman Reigns being hospitalized. Seriously.
As of this writing, 1,683 people have signed the petition.
You can’t make this shit up folks!