RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Hulk Hogan has stated that he will not be appearing for Northeast Wrestling. The promotion has been advertising Hogan for their arena show on September 22nd in New York as the headliner for the show. Hogan tweeted Thursday night:
Northeastwrestling on oww forums is very deceptive,I never signed to wrestle for any of these independents,won’t be there on Sept 22. HH.
NEW posted a tweet on Wednesday promoting Hogan, reading:
Hulk Hogan’s surgery went well and he will be ready for Sept. 22nd in Fishkill, N.Y.
Apparently without contacting Hogan to see if he would still be OK to appear, they tweeted the above expecting he’d still be there. Hogan’s public way of responding was to get ticked off and pull out of the event. This comes after the promotion rescheduled a show because Hogan was unable to make the original date and they wanted him to appear.
For what it’s worth, this was a minor surgery and Hogan was expected to be back shortly at the TNA iMPACT! tapings in his normal backstage role.