RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Hulk Hogan turned down a plea from radio host Howard Stern to drop his invasion of privacy lawsuit against Bubba the Love Sponge and Bubba’s ex-wife, Heather Clem. When asked if he would consider what Stern asked, Hogan’s attorney stated the following…
“Absolutely not. It’s not going to happen. I appreciate Howard Stern’s offer. I know it has entertainment value, but this isn’t entertainment. We’re dealing with some drastic consequences in my client’s life.”
According to a report by TMZ, Hulk Hogan’s sex tape partner, Heather Clem, allegedly recorded sexual encounters with other men in the same room in Bubba’s house when they were married. Word is that Heather and Bubba had an agreement that she could be with other men, as long as she recorded the encounters.