RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
For those who are curious, Daniel Bryan has dominated his feud against Kane thus far, at least in win percentage, and in fact has done so for the whole of their TV matches over the past couple of years. The two have faced each other nine times over the past two years, with Bryan winning seven including their last six matches together. Of those seven, only two have been DQ wins and one of his two losses was a DQ as well. The last time Kane beat Bryan was in June of 2012.
Of course, wins and losses don’t necessarily affect who is truly “winning” the feud, but that throws some stats into the whole thing.