RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
Matt Morgan recently spoke with Between the Ropes and said he’s open to a potential TNA return.
When asked if he would consider going back, Morgan said, “Definitely if the timing is right. Timing is everything in this sport. I’ve always said that and it’s the truth. But I do not want to go back somewhere where it’s business as usual and let’s do the start – stop stuff again. It’s got to be full guns blazing, let’s do this thing. You’ve got a seven-foot, 330-pound steroid-free monster that is the most durable thing there is right now. Please tell of someone who is my size and hasn’t had an injury in ten years. I’ve never missed time for anything. That being said, let’s go. Let’s just come out of the gates blasting.”
He also said that he’s aware of what’s coming for him, saying, “I’ll put it to you this way without saying too much. I know exactly what I’ll be doing and where I’ll be heading and when I’ll be doing that.”