RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– The job position that Don West took with the Wenatchee Wild was Director of Sales and Marketing. Prior reports had noted that TNA sources believed it to be a General Manager position. West noted he fell in love with the city when he was in town for a TNA event and was looking for a lighter travel schedule.
– According to a source, Ric Flair is reportedly no longer under contract with TNA and hasn’t been paid by TNA on his contract. Flair is believed to have quit the promotion on or around 5/9 and stopped showing up to events he was scheduled for. He is named in TNA’s lawsuit against WWE although WWE claims that TNA terminated his contract before filing the lawsuit.