RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In an update to our earlier reports, The Rock’s injury (torn abductor and abdominal muscles) is reportedly a legitimate injury. We’re told The Rock left the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view abruptly after learning of the injury. He booked a flight home late Sunday night as he wanted to be home where he has doctors he trusts and is also about to film Hercules soon. He obviously doesn’t want to lose that role. As previously reported, most within WWE did not know why he left and there was heat on him at first, though that’s mostly gone now. There are some talents who are still upset, saying that if they can work a match hurt than Rock could have at least cut a promo. WWE wasn’t informed into late afternoon on Monday which required massive rewrites as previously reported. It was described as “chaos” backstage at RAW during the afternoon hours.
It was noted on Monday night’s RAW that The Rock is still the #1 contender to the WWE Title and will get a rematch against current WWE Champion John Cena. No word yet on when WWE is planning that rematch but it’ll be hyped up as the “grudge match” between the two. It all depends on how fast The Rock can return. I’m guessing the original plan was to have them headline Extreme Rules but that’s not confirmed by any means.