RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
As reported earlier, Randy Orton was suspended today for what WWE called his second Wellness program violation. In an update on this, Orton has been suspended three times, but this is in fact only his second suspension for violating the Wellness guidelines. The third suspension was for behavior issues. Three violations of the Wellness policy results in termination from the company. Basically, one more Wellness policy violation and he’s terminated.
Due to his sixty-day suspension, he is likely to miss the 1,000th episode of RAW, which takes place July 23rd from his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. The only way that WWE could get him in would be to claim his suspension began on May 22nd, but the company has already stated he was suspended “effective today.”