RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: WWE "To-Do List" Script Leaks!
- PHOTOS: 18-Page RAW Script For 4/14/2014 Show!
- PHOTOS: Jack Swagger Briefly Wins I-C Title!
- PHOTOS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella's Wedding!
- PHOTO: Daniel Bryan & Bella's Wedding Rehearsal!
- PHOTO: Legends At WrestleMania XXX After Party!
- PHOTO: Cameron Wardrobe Malfunction At WMXXX!
- PHOTOS: The Kliq Reunites Backstage At WWE HOF!
- PHOTOS: Undertaker Out-Of-Character At Axxess!
- PHOTO: CM Punk At "Against Me!" Concert In Illinois!
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.