RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn's Wardrobe Malfunction From RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Tweets Pic With Christian!
- PHOTO: Mark Henry Celebrating His Birthday!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Take Over Las Vegas!
- PHOTO: The Rock Speaks At A Real Prison!
WWE has released a new survey asking if they should partner with established animated franchises for films. Potential cartoon franchises WWE would consider partnering with include Rugrats, He-Man, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, and Alvin and The Chipmunks.
WWE is already working on a Scooby-Doo movie, which will be released in 2014 during WrestleMania season. WWE looking to expand into animated movies is part of the company’s attempt to reach kids and families, who make up a significant portion of their audience.