RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
A new report suggests that there are higher-ups in WWE who are concerned that Daniel Bryan isn’t actually over with crowds and that instead the “YES!” chant is what is getting over. They feel that Bryan “plateaued” when he won the title at WrestleMania 30. You know, since clearly moving from a feud with Triple H and Stephanie into one with Kane is going to get him more over with the fans. Sigh … this is the WWE mindset though. Also keep in mind he took very little time off after his father passed away.
Bryan is said to have very little ego backstage, which is good but could also work against him because he doesn’t argue his position with creative or higher-ups and does what he’s booked to do.