RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
As we reported on Monday, Daniel Bryan will be undergoing surgery to repair a broken neck this coming Thursday.
As noted earlier today here on the website, word coming out of RAW on Monday night is that Bryan will be out of action for six-to-eight weeks, with a potential return likely at Money In The Bank, or possibly SummerSlam, depending on how his recovery process goes.
With the six-to-eight week time frame, WWE is looking at keeping the title on Bryan. If the surgery and recovery process changes after he has the operation on Thursday, there is a possibility that WWE will strip him of the title.
It’s being said that at this point, plans are up in the air regarding Bryan and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. We should know more regarding the situation after he has the neck operation on Thursday.