RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE star Jack Swagger was found guilty of DUI and speeding at his trial just an hour ago in Gulfport, MS. Swagger has been sentenced to six months probation, a $500 fine and he will also have to pay for all court costs related to his case.
Swagger was also sentenced to two days in jail, but his attorney was able to get that suspended, so he will not have to spend any time in jail. The judge also dismissed a possession charge against Swagger.
This is normally what happens to first-time offenders convicted of the same charges. The jail sentence is usually dropped and the person/people are put on probation and are forced to pay fines.
If you’re interested, you can click here to view photos of Jack Swagger in court earlier today.