RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
1Wrestling.com and Bill Apter released a letter from Jake Roberts’ attorney, Kyle P. Magee, to clarify some details of Roberts’ medical issues.
According to the letter, Roberts had been under the weather for one to two weeks before he left for Las Vegas to attend Sinn Bohdi’s show. Roberts made it a point to make the show because Bohdi is a friend, despite not feeling well. During the flight, Roberts experienced tightness in his chest and breathing trouble. He was then rushed to the hospital after the plane landed, where he was diagnosed with double pneumonia.
As previously reported, the initial diagnosis for the abnormality found on Roberts’ brain is believed to be from bumps taken during his wrestling career. A neurologist is currently investigating the issue for him. Magee states that Roberts’ condition is still not completely known at this point.
At the hospital, Roberts was induced into a “coma-like” state to help treat his pneumonia. His lawyer also said, “Drugs or alcohol have no bearing on this event despite the internet rumors. Jake was doing great and received a clean bill of health on his PET scan after his leg cancer procedure in May. Hopefully that is still the case now.” Roberts later came out of his medically induced coma and is now awake.
As of yesterday, Roberts is said to be completely alert and communicating with friends and family members. On behalf of everyone here on the website, we send our best wishes for Jake’s continued recovery.