RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
According to Kyle Magee, the lawyer, manager and roommate of Jake Roberts, the mass discovered in Roberts’ head during testing this weekend was described as a brain abnormality.
Magee issued a letter to Bill Apter where he theorized that the brain abnormality is the result of Roberts taking a career worth of bumps as a pro wrestler.
It was revealed that despite the initial reports, Roberts was not unconscious on the airplane, however he was in severe pain and was suffering from shortness of breath. Roberts reportedly informed the flight attendants of his condition and as a result, was immediately rushed to the hospital and put in an induced coma.
In the letter written by Magee, he noted that Roberts had been sick for at least a week, however he wanted to work Sinn Bodhi’s wrestling event in Las Vegas on Friday.
It was said that during the flight to Vegas, Roberts was in severe pain with his chest tightening, that he was having trouble breathing and was found to have very limited functioning of his lungs due to double pneumonia.