RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE: James Storm posted the following on Twitter today…
Just so everyone knows. Doc said I have a slight tear in my right abdominal & a adductor strain “groin pull” 6-8 weeks. Busting ass 2 b back
If that is the case, it would be a problem for TNA’s plans at Slammiversary. Storm and a mystery opponent are scheduled to face Roode and Aries, Bad Influence and Champions Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez in a tag team title match on the PPV.
ORIGINAL: TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted the following about the status of James Storm: “An update on @Cowboy_J_Storm. He has a slight abdominal tear but should be back in action soon.”