RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In a recent interview with BetweenTheRopes.com, Jay Bradley spoke about changes in TNA, his release, Dixie Carter and more. Here is an excerpt from the interview…
“Unfortunately, I think she has become the Internet Wrestling Communities scapegoat for anything that goes wrong. How that happened, I really don’t know. As far as the internet wrestling fans that are diehard in general, they are some of the most passionate people out there next to like fantasy football guys and NASCAR fans. The unfortunate thing is you do something positive, they’ll give you an inch of praise. You do something slightly negative they don’t like, their going to give you a mile of hate. Sometimes I don’t want to say less is more, but they always can’t sit back and enjoy a lot of times, they are hypercritical about things. I do think she (Carter) gets a bad rap.”