RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Vudu.com has the CM Punk Best in the World DVD available to rent or own.
– Following the incident on RAW when CM Punk struck a fan in the face twice, many people in WWE were expecting the company to discipline the WWE Champion. Nothing has happened to Punk yet and it’s unlikely anything major will come of it, since WWE can’t afford to suspend him due to John Cena and Randy Orton being out of action.
– JBL wrote the following to Facebook to apologize for a comment he made about the Colons on RAW that reportedly offended Carlos Colon:
Wrestling has always had good guys and bad guys (heels), if there were no heels there would be no heroes.
I remember being in Austin, Texas and cutting a promo on how UT had lost to Oklahoma and mocking the Longhorns (which killed me as I am a lifelong UT fan). Or, being in Dallas with Tony Dorsett (one of my heroes, again a lifelong diehard Cowboy fan) being there and cutting a promo on the Cowboys about why they were losers. Both of those just killed me, but it’s a work-it’s what I do.
This past week I did 5 hours of TV for WWE, I am a heel announcer. I do my best to get over talent, story lines and hopefully entertain.
This past week I said many ‘heel’ things not intended to offend but rather to entertain.
I had said (working with two of best announcers in WWE history) that I was a ‘dollar working with two dimes’ (referring to JR and Cole).
I had said Brodus Clay was a cross between LaToya Jackson and Free Willy or a ‘Justin Timberlake trained sea monster’.
I said Mil Mascaras had a huge ego and glad his nephew ADR did not (when in reality ADR has a huge ego filled character on TV), it was a way to entertain-or at least try.
I went to Primo and Epico and made sure I had their title history as well as their father Carlo Colon’s, so I could try and help them in a very short match with Ryback.
I quoted their history, did my best to put them over and then made a comment with something to the effect of ‘Primo comes from a great heritage his father was a 24 time Puerto Rico champion’. I added, ‘he still owes me money… and many others’. I’m a heel.
However, apparently I have offended Mr Colon and/or the wrestling community/office in Puerto Rico. This was never intended, there was no malice. I was trying to entertain–and put his kids over by listing their histories.
So my apologies to Mr Colon, Primo and Epicco, and any of the other wrestling community in Puerto Rico that are now upset.
I had assumed they would know that I was merely trying my best to do my job and no malice was intended-that is obviously not the case, please understand my only intention was to entertain.