RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
- PHOTO: New Shot Of Eva Marie & Her Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Brie Bella And Her Ex-Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn With Her New Fiancee!
- PHOTOS: Cena & Bella's 2013 Thanksgiving!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– JBL tweeted the following after news of Batista’s MMA fight came out: HUGE new and best wishes to Batista as its reported he just signed his 1st MMA fight. Wish Dave the very best!!!
– It is rumored that The Brooklyn Brawler, aka Steve Lombardi, will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year. Lombardi has worked for WWE since 1983, most recently working WWE RAW as Doink the Clown.
– As a reminder for those ast Comic-Con, Daniel Bryan, Alicia Fox and Arn Anderson will be appearing at the Mattel booth from 11 AM until noon.
– Tom Prichard has announced via press release that he is releasing a book titled A Pro Wrestling Curriculum; Advice, Suggestions and Stories to Help the Aspiring Pro Get to the Next Level. The press release says that the book “will give you the insight you need if you are looking to get a developmental contract or just become a better wrestler on the independent scene” and includes the following: Included in this book:
• A twelve-month day-to-day training curriculum, including how to use weight and static training.
• The Top 10 necessities for being a professional wrestler
• Backstage etiquette. Common mistakes rookies and some seasoned vets make without even thinking about the consequences.
• 20 basic rules to remember.
• What the decision makers in major promotions look for and value the most.
• Understand you are selling emotion and not just moves.
• Basic outline of a standard match. Who is who and why.
• Tips on training.
• A daily schedule that can be used regardless of the number of days you have to actually train.
The book runs $29.95 and goes on sale Monday. More information is available at http://www.drtomprichard.com/