RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy joined 4th & Pain — hosted by Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer, turned weight loss champion, Chuck Carrol — on Tuesday.
Hardy took the pair through his favorite career moments, including his match against the Undertaker on Monday Night Raw in 2002. He credits that match with taking his solo career to the next level.
“That was one of the most amazing story telling matches I’ve ever been a part of,” said Hardy.
Hardy also says he’s thoroughly enjoying the business. Although not 100 percent of the time as it used to be, he still gets a huge rush at certain points.
Asked whether he would want to be a heel or babyface, Hardy says he had a ton of fun being the bad guy in professional wrestling.
Hardy and guys go over his music career, his art and how he determines how he will paint his face each night.
The audio interview is available below: