RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn's Wardrobe Malfunction From RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Tweets Pic With Christian!
- PHOTO: Mark Henry Celebrating His Birthday!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Take Over Las Vegas!
- PHOTO: The Rock Speaks At A Real Prison!
– WWE.com has published an interview with renowned women’s softball pitcher Jennie Finch, a two-time Olympic medalist and Women’s College World Series Champion. She was asked what her strategy would be if she were to face the Divas Champion in a one-on-one match at WrestleMania.
“Train hard, mentally prepare to dominate. I would love to jump into the ring from one of the corners!” she says. Finch also says her finishing maneuver would be called “The Backwards K.”
– Former WWE announcer Jonathan Coachman, who currently serves as a news anchor for ESPN, was asked about the possibility of returning to the professional wrestling organization. He wrote on Twitter, “My WWE days are over. I love being at ESPN and ESPN Radio. I hope that this is my last stop for the next 30 years. Honestly.”
– The former Bella Twins, Nicole and Brianna, star in a motivational workout video. The item is available for pre-order and will be available for download on or around August 20. You can pre-order now at http://celebritysweat.shop.musictoday.com/