RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Jerry “The King” Lawler, who suffered a heart attack while announcing at a WWE event in Montreal Sept. 10, made his first public appear at the event at an independent wrestling show in South Haven, Mississippi, on Friday.
Before his heart attack, Lawler, 62, was scheduled to wrestle in two matches during the fair. Instead, he met fans and served as a ringside commentator.
Speaking to Action News 5 is Memphis, Tennessee, Lawler said WWE head Vince McMahon assured him to take as much as time off as he needs. Lawler, however, is targeting November for his return to the squared circle and broadcast booth. He originally wanted to return to the ring and booth this month, but McMahon felt it was “too soon.”