RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Jey Uso recently spoke Newsday to hype the upcoming WWE live event Uniondale, New York. Here are some highlights from the interview:
On being able to work with John Cena: “He just made us comfortable. It really calmed us down. And now we’re really starting to get our personality out there more. If the fans in the WWE Universe think the Usos played a big part in that last man standing match, man, I’m thankful for it.”
On his dream match at WrestleMania: “If it came down to it, I would love to headline WrestleMania with my brother. I think it would be the easiest match I ever had in my career. And it would be the most fun.”
On growing up with WWE legends and their sons: “I remember the Rotundo boys . . . mostly Bray [Wyatt] and the Hennigs. We’d be just hanging out. Our dad would tell us to sit still, and we just didn’t move.”