RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: FULL 2013 Royal Rumble Script!
- PHOTOS: WWE Tribute To The Troops 2013!
- PHOTO: WrestleMania 31 Logo Revealed!
- PHOTOS: FULL Script From Attitude Era RAW Leaks!
- PHOTO: El Torito Unmasked Backstage!
- PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler's New Look & Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kelly Kelly & Maryse Get Frisky (HOT)!
- PHOTO: Natalya And Her Hot Sister!
- PHOTO: Reby Sky's Playboy TV Shoot!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Split (Shows Off Legs)!
– WWE composer Jim Johnston revealed his 10 favorite entrance themes during this interview with WWE.com. In no particular order, the list includes themes of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Randy Orton, The Prime Time Players, D-Generation X, Hakushi, Ultimate Warrior, Maria, Val Venis, Triple H and The Undertaker.
Despite creating music for WWE since 1985, Johnston still finds composing entrance themes challenging at times.
“The whole process of composing is a mystery. I don’t really know where it comes from,” Johnston said. “Sometimes I’ll sit down and something just shows up. As an example, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s theme came really fast. I just picked up a guitar and played that groove. Very easy. It’s most difficult to me when an individual doesn’t have a lot of personality.”
– The official website of the Wells Fargo Center is advertising Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for RAW taking place at the venue on March 25.
Other WWE events Johnson is advertised to appear at include: January 27: Royal Rumble in Phoenix, Arizona; January 28: RAW in Las Vegas, Nevada; February 11: RAW in Nashville, Tennessee; February 12: SmackDown in Little Rock, Arkansas; February 17: Elimination Chamber in New Orleans, Louisiana; February 18: RAW in Lafayette, Louisiana; March 4: RAW in Buffalo, New York; April 1: RAW in Washington, D.C.; April 7: WrestleMania 29 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.