RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— WWE composer Jim Johnston revealed his 10 favorite entrance themes during this interview with WWE.com. In no particular order, the list includes themes of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Randy Orton, The Prime Time Players, D-Generation X, Hakushi, Ultimate Warrior, Maria, Val Venis, Triple H and The Undertaker.
Despite creating music for WWE since 1985, Johnston still finds composing entrance themes challenging at times.
“The whole process of composing is a mystery. I don’t really know where it comes from,” Johnston said. “Sometimes I’ll sit down and something just shows up. As an example, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s theme came really fast. I just picked up a guitar and played that groove. Very easy. It’s most difficult to me when an individual doesn’t have a lot of personality.”
— The official website of the Wells Fargo Center is advertising Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for RAW taking place at the venue on March 25.
Other WWE events Johnson is advertised to appear at include: January 27: Royal Rumble in Phoenix, Arizona; January 28: RAW in Las Vegas, Nevada; February 11: RAW in Nashville, Tennessee; February 12: SmackDown in Little Rock, Arkansas; February 17: Elimination Chamber in New Orleans, Louisiana; February 18: RAW in Lafayette, Louisiana; March 4: RAW in Buffalo, New York; April 1: RAW in Washington, D.C.; April 7: WrestleMania 29 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.