RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Jim Ross has posted a new blog entry, here are the highlights…
On Lesnar vs. Taker: The rumblings of Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WM30 was made official on RAW or that’s what I got out of it. I think that these two will exceed most fan’s expectations at WM30. Not sure I can tell you why but it’s merely a gut feeling that I have. I think that they keep it basic, physical and at an old school pace which isn’t plodding but one that fans can process and ‘feel’ what they are seeing.
On Hogan’s Return: Great pop for Hulk Hogan and did you notice that WWE gave Hulk his spotlight uninterruptedly and did not align him with anyone nor did they have anyone confront Hogan…..yet. Good to see Hulk back on WWE airwaves. Hogan was more ‘over’ in 5 minutes on WWE TV than he ever was on TNA Impact.
On Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan wants HHH at WM30 but will that keep or make Bryan’s fans happy? Likely not. WWE has a golden opportunity to provide Bryan and his fans a ‘magical moment’ in the Mercedes Benz Super Dome come WM30. Time will tell if that happens. It seems too obvious that it should happen for it to not occur.
You can read Jim’s full blog by clicking here.