RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Total Wrestling Magazine
Jim Ross recently spoke about working with Vince McMahon. Here are the highlights…
“I had good days and bad days being produced by Vince. No one likes to be yelled at but after working for Bill Watts there was nothing that could be yelled at me by McMahon that I hadn’t heard before.
Vince is aggressive and a perfectionist and is set in his ways, by and large. Working as a broadcaster isn’t easy and being overproduced can detract from a broadcast in my view. I survived aggressive producing better than some because I tried to not take it personally.
“Good producers should motivate and lead… not rant and rave.”