RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog at JRSBARBQ.com, giving his WWE SummerSlam predictions for tonight:
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar: “Really anxious for HHH-Lesnar. Very personal issue. Won’t be a pretty match..nothing fancy. I see physicality, aggression & a battle of wills. HHH might be the best game planner ever. He’ll need it. Don’t think Brock will make same mistakes he did vs Cena. Show ender? TBD.”
Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz: “IC Title needs focus. Miz vs Mysterio can start that trend. Another godd opening, PPV bout. Miz fighting to get to Rey’s level.”
Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio: “Don’t see ADR beating Sheamus for WHC and this match seems to have taken a back seat. The 2 talents can change that assumed perception. An upset’s possible.”
CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show: “Triple Threat bouts unpredictable and not a favorite of most wrestlers. I see Punk winning no matter the perceived, over hyped odds.”
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler: “Breakout opportunity for Dolph Ziggler. It’s his time to step up. Love to see Ziggler vs Jericho on first. Sets a great tone.”
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan: “Dont count out Daniel Brysn vs Kane. I like this bout. Should be a sleeper.”
You can read the full blog by clicking here.
As noted earlier, Jim Ross will be blogging live from Los Angeles for SummerSlam tonight. For more info, go here.