RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated the Q&A section of his website – JRSBARBQ.com. Here are some highlights:
On NFL Player Richard Sherman possibly appearing at Wrestlemania 30: A chance? I assume so. However, I am not in the WWE loop any longer anddon’t have any idea as to what WM30 plans are. I do know I will do my one man show in NOLA on Thurs April 3 at the House of Blues.
On which WWE era was the most successful: The Hogan era, or the Austin era? Hard one to quantify but both men were giants within the business in different eras and with different criteria.
On wearing his WWE Hall of Fame ring: Yes, I’m proud of my WWE HOF ring and wear it often.
On if TNA will still be around in 3-5 years from now: I certainly hope so. I don’t know their financial business..
On what The Rock is like in real-life: Great guy. Highly motivated…positive…goal oriented…ambitious. Has always been good to me and visa versa..
On which John Cena gimmick was the best: The Rapping Dr of Thuganomics or the “underdog” survivor what we have today? I am a fan of today’s John Cena.