RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– John Cena has commented on the audience that cheered his upcoming surgery on RAW via Twitter. He wrote: “Bit of a rough crowd for a farewell address, but I would have it no other way. I will miss @WWEUniverse I love ALL you guys see u soon!”
– Several venues and outlets are still advertising Cena for live events. WWE will likely send out word that Cena will not appear, to prevent issues with false advertising.
– John Cena had the following to say to PWI Publisher Stu Saks about being named #1 on this year’s PWI 500…
“Even after celebrating 11 years on WWE TV, no accolade goes unappreciated. And for my critics—and that’s who you are—to be willing to give me a pat on the back and say, ‘Job well done,’ this means more to me than you could ever know.”