RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– As noted over the weekend here on the website, Cody Rhodes is currently protesting WWE’s Board of Directors for a spot in the SmackDown brand’s Money in the Bank match. He is expected to qualify tomorrow night during the LIVE SmackDown special.
– Due to this week’s LIVE WWE SmackDown broadcast, WZR Radio will air LIVE from 6-8EST. That is two hours earlier than normal. We hope to see you then!
– WWE.com has posted the infamous video clip of Charlie Haas inadvertently knocking Lilian Garcia off the ring apron on the June 5, 2006 episode of Raw. Also featured in the video is Garcia screaming in pain before she is escorted to the backstage area by medical personnel. Garcia legitimately suffered a sprained wrist from the accident. One week later, the mishap was metamorphosed into a storyline, with Haas incurring the wrath of Viscera.
– People of Walmart, a comedy website featuring user-submitted photos of overweight, poorly dressed, or awkward looking people shopping at Wal-Mart, has published a photo of John Cena participating in an autograph signing. The website’s editor is unsure of the premiere WWE Superstar’s popularity status and asks whether he is popular in 2012 or a has-been residing in “weird Ric Flair territory.”