RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
After undergoing surgery to remove bone chips in his elbow Tuesday, John Cena appeared at Thursday’s WWE NXT tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. The 12-time world champion apologized for being unable to compete at the event, but promised to do so when he physically able.
Cena weighed in on the event via Twitter Friday, writing, “#NXT was pretty damn impressive. @fullsail is an outstanding campus, the show is OVERloaded with talent.”
He also remarked on his rehabilitation progress thus far: “Day 3 of rehab, arm looks like old banana.”
Speaking of Cena, he is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.