RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
After undergoing surgery to remove bone chips in his elbow Tuesday, John Cena appeared at Thursday’s WWE NXT tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. The 12-time world champion apologized for being unable to compete at the event, but promised to do so when he physically able.
Cena weighed in on the event via Twitter Friday, writing, “#NXT was pretty damn impressive. @fullsail is an outstanding campus, the show is OVERloaded with talent.”
He also remarked on his rehabilitation progress thus far: “Day 3 of rehab, arm looks like old banana.”
Speaking of Cena, he is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.