RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
In part two of John Cena reflecting on his decade of dominance in WWE, the twelve-time world champion reveals that he dislikes being formally recognized as the sport-entertainment promotion’s premiere Superstar.
“I just do the best I can do. I hate those words like “face of the company” or “flagbearer.” I hate that. I’m just the best that I can be,” said Cena. “And, I take great pride in that people want to come after me. I’m always ready for a fight. I’m me, I’m the best me I can be, and we’ve put together a pretty good ten years and I’m hoping for ten more.”
Cena also discusses bringing back his “Doctors of Thuganomics” persona during his rivalry with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
“That whole year-long with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, there were little moments of thuggery in there,” Cena said. “I thought it was really cool. It gave a different approach to me validating my position right next to Dwayne Johnson. He seems to claim that he’s the best ever (to) hold the microphone. I seem to dispute that title.”
Elsewhere in the interview, Cena opens up on his unique relationship with the WWE audience.