RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
John Cena posted the following today on Twitter..
“Just finishing four hours of physical therapy. If @CMPunk chooses me @wwe ill be ready for #hellinacell”
We reported yesterday that John Cena has another medical evaluation scheduled for Monday and the belief is that they will decide if he will be ready to work the Hell in a Cell PPV on 10/28. “Several different possible booking scenarios” were discussed according to this same report. They’ll re-write RAW on Monday based on what they hear on Cena during the morning.
As reported earlier yesterday, a poll conducted by WWE on Twitter showed 69% of fans wanting Ryback to be the one to face CM Punk at Hell in a Cell.
Speaking of Cena, he is the honorary captain for the New York Jets tomorrow. This has received a lot of local media attention.