RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Credit: Showbiz Tonight
John Cena recently spoke about returning at the Hell in a Cell PPV and more. Here are the highlights…
Returning At Hell in a Cell: “October 27th, I know I’m ready, I’ve had a wonderful surgeon, I’ve had a wonderful physical therapy crew. I’ve been really diligent and really on track to get back early. I feel great, the doctors are happy with everything… I’m really, really excited, I thought I was going to be off until past Christmas but now I can get back in the WWE Universe and do what I love.”
If He’s Returning Too Soon: “It’s not just my opinion here, it’s the opinion of the WWE medical staff, my surgeon, my physical therapist. I had to clear it with all those people. I’m cleared, I’m ready to go, and on October 27th I’ll be as ready and as strong as I’ve ever been.”
Hulk Hogan Wearing A Thong In A Viral Internet Video: “So the commercial starts, and I’m seeing Hulk Hogan on the wrecking ball and he’s using his legendary and iconic do-rag, sunglasses, fu manchu, boa. He kicks the guy in the face, I’m like, ‘you know what, that’s a good…’ No, no, and then it all goes wrong. That’s a little too much, they should have stopped at the boot to the face, brother.”