RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– As we noted yesterday here on the website, an LLC named “Mocker” based in New York has registered to trademark “ECW” for wrestling use back in March. WWE apparently let the trademark slip. The trademark was “assigned to an examiner” just days ago. This isn’t going to make the company happy for numerous reasons. We’ll have more as we get it.
– Davey Richards is advertised to face Fred Yehi this Friday for Empire Wrestling at the Academy Theater in Avondale Estates, Georgia. We reported earlier this week that Richards is currently taking a break from Ring of Honor. There had been a rumor floating around that he was sent home, but this is something that was planned before the last iPPV and not something that is being done as a punishment. It’s being done so that he can be kept fresh as a top talent in the company.
– John Cena’s victory over Big Show in a Steel Cage Match at Saturday’s WWE SuperShow in Tucson, Arizona marks as his 100th of the year. He only needed 108 matches to achieve the milestone (he has lost four matches and four more matches resulted in a draw or no contest).
Other WWE Superstars with outstanding records are Brodus Clay and Ryback. The Funkasaurus has won 78 times and lost only once. Ryback has garnered 52 victories and suffered one loss.
Daniel Bryan has competed in the most matches thus far in 2012 with 113. His record stands at 35 wins, 74 losses and 4 draws/no contest results.