RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Several people within WWE feel that Jim Ross will be back with the company by WrestleMania 30. Ross will continue to work with WWE on projects, such as DVD commentary and interviews, similar to the WWE Topps cards deal he was working on right after his “retirement”.
One source noted that JR’s situation with WWE hadn’t been good since WrestleMania 29 earlier this year, and that it was just a matter of time before something happened that would be the catalyst for WWE to officially pull the trigger on releasing him. Apparently the WWE 2K14 symposium was just that.
Triple H, who was JR’s boss while working with him in the developmental system, apparently knew that as far as Vince McMahon was concerned, it was only a matter of time before JR would receive his walking papers from the company. As a result, “The Game” tried to help JR as much as possible before the final call to fire him was made.
Others note that Ross and Vince McMahon never really got along. This is due to the fact that Ross always spoke his mind when he didn’t like something. This caused issues due to the fact that Vince McMahon doesn’t like to be questioned.