RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
The following is from TMZ.com:
WWE announcer Justin Roberts might want to invest in a chauffeur … ’cause dude got pulled over on his way to work TWICE in the past two weeks … TMZ has learned.
Sources tell us the first incident occurred in Canada … Roberts was driving to a WWE show in Toronto and made an illegal left turn on his way to “Monday Night Raw” … and was slapped with a $52 ticket.
Incident numero dos went down on Friday … we’re told Roberts was rushing from Pittsburgh International to a show at Penn State … when cops caught him driving 74 mph in a 55 zone and hit him with a speeding ticket … this time it ran him a cool $160.
Moral of the story … if you’re gonna break the law, do it in Canada — it’s cheaper.