RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Former WWE Diva Celeste Bonin, better known to pro wrestling fans as Kaitlyn, recently debuted a new online blog. In the blog, Kaitlyn describes how the life of a WWE Diva is truly the definition of glamor.
Below is an entry from her latest blog.
“This is about how the life of a WWE diva is truly the definition of glamour, the pure joy of being a woman (in show business… And just in general), and other lies.
Let me paint a picture for you… As I sit here writing this epic piece of reality, I’m wearing a tight pair of high waisted spandex leggings tucked into spikey stilettos. My push up bra is putting in work under my cropped denim vest. (I’m very close to looking like I’m wearing a slutty Canadian tuxedo). My hair has a soft wave to it and smells like rainbows and glitter. I have spent at least an hour applying make up, only to make it look like I’m barely wearing any at all. I’m perfectly accessorized from my gold necklace that reads “BadBitch” down to my vajazzle masterpiece (google that).
Now, if you believe I’m dressed like this while I’m sitting at home…Stop reading now. Why? Because you are precious and it would be a crime for me to rain on your parade.
There really are some ridiculous standards out there for women. The media and other outlets have really set the bar high, especially when it comes to women in the spot light.
This is a look at what really happens behind the scenes and also about the on going struggle for women like myself …and as a whole.”