RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– As previously reported, the Sept. 21 episode of WWE SmackDown on Syfy garnered a 1.95 (2.0) cable rating, down slightly from 1.96 the week before. Viewership was actually higher, with the program averaging 2.861 million viewers compared to 2.691 million viewers the prior week.
– Speaking to WWE Magazine, Tensai explains why he switched from singlets to trunks years ago and why we won’t see his helmet and robe ever again.
“When I first debuted, I used to wear singlets and, to be truthful, I liked them. But it was suggested to me that I move from them to the classic trunks. It was very uncomfortable for the first month, but now I love them. Let’s be honest—with my body type, I probably shouldn’t be wearing them, but I like them. They offer a much cleaner look at me in the ring, and red is such a powerful color,” Tensai said.
“The helmet and robe you saw when I returned was meant to get your attention, but changing out of it takes too much time and pulls away from my goal, which is to destroy.”
– Kelly Kelly, who has not appeared for WWE since SummerSlam. noted on Twitter that she is participating in a photo shoot today. She is scheduled to return to the road for WWE’s annual November tour of Europe.