RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Credit: The Baltimore Sun
TNA star Ken Anderson recently spoke about being fired from WWE, and the decision to sign with TNA. Here are the highlights..
On Being Fired By WWE: “It was a decision made by them. At first, being fired from any place is a punch in the stomach, but eventually when you get over that initial wave of the rejection and ‘What am I going to do now?’… I’m happy the way that things worked out because it led me to where I am at today. I’m happy where I am today, in my personal life and in my professional life. As far as the circumstances, I mean there are all kinds of conspiracies. The only people that really know what really happened are the big guys, the owners, and the guys that pull the trigger on situations.”
On The Decision To Sign With TNA: “It took a while [to decide to go to TNA]. It was not one of those things that I couldn’t wait till my 90 days was up so I could jump over. It was like nine months, almost a year, where it was talked about a little bit. At that point, I was kinda not done with the business but nice to step back and take some time off and re-evalute and figure out what I wanted to do.”