RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– In celebration of the 1,000th episode of RAW, WWE.com has published a photo gallery of the WWE Divas wearing T-Shirts featuring classic RAW logos. Former WWE Diva Lita, who returned on the show, also took part in the photo shoot.
– It was reported last week that John Cena and ex-wife Elizabeth Huberdeau had reached a settlement in their divorce proceedings. When news of the divorce broke in May, an inside source told The Miami Herald that it would “dwarf the Hogan divorce in nastiness,” with Huberdeau’s attorney Raymond Rafool stating to TMZ.com the following month that she was convinced the WWE Superstar was unfaithful during their marriage and would prove it in court. But in a sharp turn, Rafool stated that all matters in the divorce were settled and resolved amicably. Former WWE performer Kenn Doane, who has claimed that Cena had an affair with his then-girlfriend/fiancée Mickie James in 2007, weighed in on the divorce settlement via Twitter.
“If I knew I wasn’t going to win in court, I would settle too. His only option. Keeps him a babyface without the world knowing he cheated,” he wrote. “He and his lawyer knew if it went to court then his name gets dragged through mud. Settle an walk away. #smartchoice.”
Doane, however, added, “Honestly I am glad it ended peacefully. Court always sucks.”